The Alco-Sensor FST is the industry standard for Preliminary Breath Testing (PBT) instruments.
This evidential grade direct breath alcohol tester produces precise, accurate, and repeatable results. It also offers a simple passive breath tester procedure for fast screening of multiple subjects, as well as the capacity to “sniff” alcohol in an open container by measuring the headspace over the liquid.
The Alco-Sensor FST’s innovative design with its heads-up display oriented 90 degrees from the base of the instrument allows the operator to use their left or right hand to comfortably operate the instrument and keep the subject in a controlled and secure position. The mouthpiece directs the breath flow away from the operator and the lighted mouthpiece channel, along with a “lever and click” mouthpiece, makes performing tests simple and easy; even at the side of the road at night.
Our 200,000 Alco-Sensor FST users indicate that the device has been well received and offers best in class performance, both with direct alcohol testing and passive testing.
- Intoximeter’s reliable top-of-the-line integrated fuel cell technology
- Patented rear-facing design for operator safety
- Simple, intuitive operating procedure
- Direct or passive breath testing
- Durable, constructed of rugged ABS/polycarbonate blend material
- Backlit LCD display, with optional multicolor backlit display
- Lever and snap mouthpiece with illuminated mouthpiece guide
- Impact resistant SureGripTM protective sleeve
- Magnets on each side of instrument, to protect against loss of instrument
- Model: INT-40-2010-06 FST